Data Cabling Fibre/ Cat6 Specialist in your area
We provide data network cabling.
Call Now for a quick quote 0161 941 7222
- Fibre data network specialists – Copper / CAT5e / 6
- Qualified professional data cabling experts.
- Immediate site surveys and architectural design advice.
- CCTV and VOIP, Door Access, Support services https://www.fathomit.co.uk/itsupport/
- Infrastructure and IT specialist’s.
- 25 year warranties available on all installations.
- CSCS, IPAF (at Height).
- Complex, Listed and Heritage.
- Network cabling and hardware testing & certification.
- Building to building underground, catenary cabling Wireless.
- Leasing options
Our expert installers have the knowledge and experience to help you with the design and installation of your Infrastructure data, voice, CCTV and wifi.
Have questions about Network Cabling ?
We specialise in the provision of data cabling – copper and fibre networking offering free site survey.
If you are looking to move offices, business premises, expand your systems or setup a new business Fathom IT have the Infrastructure skills . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiber-optic_communication
Our FIT Support, service plans offer total service support for offices, retailers, schools, restaurants, homes, warehouse , farms all businesses small and large. Enabling “anyone to work anywhere” reassured of professional accredited help and support.
What makes us different? We have 30 years in the industry – Microsoft partners, CAI and Trustmark government accredited https://www.trustmark.org.uk/
We make a point of knowing our clients needs and helping them stay up and running at all times.
On-site and off site flexible maintenance.
Extensive Software knowledge for industries and businesses.
Long Serving staff offering a bespoke needs based assistance.
Accredited highly qualified solution driven team, working to keep clients online and able to work 24/7.
Call Fathom IT for all your data network cabling needs.
TrustMark is the Government Endorsed Quality Scheme that covers work a consumer chooses to have carried out in or around their home
When a consumer chooses a TrustMark Registered Business, they are engaging an organisation that has been thoroughly vetted to meet required standards, and has made a commitment to good customer service.