We provide data cabling in Greater Manchester and the Northwest
- Data cabling (cat5e, cat6, cat 7 & fibre optic LAN cable installation)
- Security & Surveillance Camera Systems
- Fibre optic installation
- Patch panel installation & termination
- Building to building cabling & fibre optic links
- Wifi & wireless network surveys
- Business phone systems
- Voice & telephone cabling / wiring
- Network cabling and hardware testing & certification
Managing the Project
We undertake installations of networked systems, new or additional extensions. Leading t0, depending on the level of input you require from us, configuration, and management of data network systems. It’s not always easy to identify and quantify your cabling and networking requirements, especially when there are a thousand other things which need doing and you’re not quite sure which hat to reach for! This is when you need a competent, no-nonsense network installations company who can just get the job done, quietly and professionally.
These five process groups comprise the project management life cycle and are universal to all projects. The specific phases within a project, however, are unique to each project and represent the project life cycle.
- Initiation – the project goal, need or problem is identified. The project manager is assigned to the project and the project is created.
- Planning – the project manager and the project team work together to plan all of the needed steps to reach a successful project conclusion. The project planning processes are iterative in nature and it’s expected that planning will happen often throughout the project.
- Execution – once the project plan has been created, the project team goes about executing the project plan to create the deliverables of the project. The project can shift to project planning as needed throughout project execution.
- Monitoring and controlling – as the project is being executed by the project team, the project manager monitors and controls the work for time, cost, scope, quality, risk, and other factors of the project. Monitoring and controlling is also an ongoing process to ensure that the project addresses its targets for each project objective.
- Closing – at the end of each phase and at the end of the entire project, project closure happens to ensure that all of the work has been completed, is approved, and ultimately transferred ownership from the project team to operations.
Nathan is your primary contact for all infrastructure & networking provision in Fathom IT. Working hand in hand with our data engineers, ensuring the project is delivered on plan, on time and within budget.
All work is undertaken after all options have been evaluated, this is where Nathans 32 years in the industry comes into play, knowledge and experience are everything in this sector when cabling across buildings, between buildings , through lift shafts and vents, it is essential to get it right, first time.
Offices, Stadiums, Call Centers, Homes, Hospitals, Schools, Shopping centers
Structured cabling is the cement that holds the bricks of business together.
Call us now on: 0161-941-7222
Richard Shaw – Peel Holding
We recently engaged Fathom IT Supports networking arm to undertake work at several of our sites, we have found them to be very satisfactory the work undertaken was efficiently executed and the job was well managed.
Retail Clothing Company Manchester
Networking and IP CCTV Camera- Market street Manchester Fathom IT came to the rescue to bail us out. Quick turn-around time, economical, and out of hours service keep us loyal to their business. Thanks!!!”